Case Inquiry:


National Data Center Login
Debtors may register for a free account with the National Data Center Here

New Debtor Login Instructions

Attorneys & Creditors:

13Network Login

Directions to Court:

Tacoma Courthouse

Vancouver Federal Building

Upcoming 341 Meetings:

341 Calendar

F.A.Q. > Delinquency > I received a Trustee's Motion to Dismiss my case for delinquency. What should I do?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

If you receive a Trustee's Motion to Dismiss, call your attorney immediately. Very often, your attorney can file the appropriate papers objecting to the motion to dismiss. You only have 15 days from the date the Trustee's Motion to Dismiss was mailed to address the problem. Calling or writing to the Trustee does not stop the 15-day period from running, and remember, the Trustee cannot give legal advice. Unless the full delinquent amount (and any payments which have come due in the interim) have been posted to your case within 15 days of the date the motion was mailed, your case will be dismissed.