Case Inquiry:


National Data Center Login
Debtors may register for a free account with the National Data Center Here

New Debtor Login Instructions

Attorneys & Creditors:

13Network Login

Directions to Court:

Tacoma Courthouse

Vancouver Federal Building

Upcoming 341 Meetings:

341 Calendar

F.A.Q. > Delinquency > I'm late with my plan payments. Can I make them up at the end?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

No. The Trustee does not make payment arrangements and the Trustee does not have the authority to change the provisions of your confirmed plan. Only the judge can do that. Contact your attorney if you are not able to pay your plan payments as they come due. You must obtain a court order to change any of the provisions of your plan.